Sunday, September 20, 2009

Annie Walks!

What? Updating again so soon? Well I've cut down on my Facebook time, so I have lots more time to devote to gushing about my baby girl! Yesterday, Sept. 19th, Annie walked independently from the dishwasher to the refrigerator. Jon called down to me to "come quick." I came down, and he showed me how he held out her hands in front of her as he walked backwards. Then I tried it, and she walked even further to the laundry room.

From then on, she has been walking all over the house without our prompting. She even showed her stuff at Alison's birthday party in the quad cities. She'll be running soon enough. Video to follow!

3 comments:

Pete 'n Stephy said...

oh my gosh how exciting!!!! better make sure everything is baby proofed!! think you can handle posting a VIDEO of her!?!

Dynamic Duo said...

So excited for her and you guys! Video is a must:) give her a big hug from us!

Emily said...

Cute, cute baby! :-)